You will start trekking towards Tumling, on your second day which is one of the spectacular peaks of the Singalila Range. On your third day, you will trek to Kalipokhri covering a distance of around 9 km in 5 hours and the pass the Singalila National Park. On your fourth day, you will come across the amazing sight of the Sandakphu Peak, Mt Khanchendzonga, and Mt Everest. Standing tall these peaks will beckon you to stare at it for long. Get a chance to witness the majestic sunrise while during your trek.
On your fifth day, you will start your descending trek from Sandakphu to Srikhola. Keep admiring the beauty of the whole place as you continue trekking. You will also come across the spectacular panoramic views of Nepal Himalayas including Kanchendzongha range, Makalu, Everest, Lhotse, Janu, Chamlang, Baruntse and a host of Sikkim peaks all seen in one stretch. The awesome stroll along the edge is perfect for the learners/beginners, who need to investigate Darjeeling/Sikkim Himalayas. Your trek to Sandakphu will indeed be a lifetime experience.
Day 1 : Day 1 - Arrival in New Jalpaiguri (NJP) / Bagdogra, Drive from NJP – Khopedhara Base camp (95km/4 Hours)
- Drive to Base camp
- Stay in Khopedhara
Day 2 : 11km/5 hours trek, Singalila Range, trek from Khopedhara to Tumling
- After your breakfast, start trekking towards Tumling, one of the spectacular peaks in the Singalila Range.
- Upon arrival at a trekker’s hut at Tumling
Day 3 : 13 Tumling to Kalipokhre
- Get ready to trek to Kalipokhri covering a distance of around 9 km.
- While walking past the Singalila National Park, explore and discover the enchanting beauty of the vicinity.
- Stay overnight in a trekker's hut in Kalipokhri
Day 4 : 6 km Kalipohkre to Shandkphu
- you will be trekking in Sandakphu, the highest point in West Bengal.
- Enjoy the panoramic views of the Mt Khanchendzonga and Everest, the scenic forests underneath.
- Relish the sight of a mesmerising sunset as well.overnight stay will be in a trekker’s hut.
Day 5 : 15km Shandhakphu to Srikhola
- start the day with a descending trek from Sandakphu to Srikhola.
- For the first half of the trek, climb downhill to Gurdum
- descend will finally take you to Srikhola.
Day 6 : Trek end here
- Taxi towards (NJP) New jalpaiguri /( IXB) Bagdogra Airport
- Counting toward next Destination
- Accommodation is on triple/quad or dormitory style in lodge / Homestay / hotel
- Entry ticket at Singalia national park
- Non-veg Meal
- Camera fees
Things to carry
- Comfortable and warm clothes
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees